Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I don't think many people on here do. I remember one person making one on top of their garage but thats the only one I've seen. Maybe some New York people that are on here have some?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here you go. I got 1 season out of this loft for the 2012 young bird races. Then I had to move , then on top of that i was told that the garages where up for sale. So long story short, Both breeders down stairs & the young birds on top of the garage had to go. So at this point this loft is for sale so if anyone is interested pm me and i'll get back to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
I've seen them in New York on top of building roofs. But here in the islands roof is full with 500 gallon water supply, dish antenna satellite, 4 air condition units, solar panel water heaters. And the one and most problem of all my wife will kill me if she sees a loft up there :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Here you go. I got 1 season out of this loft for the 2012 young bird races. Then I had to move , then on top of that i was told that the garages where up for sale. So long story short, Both breeders down stairs & the young birds on top of the garage had to go. So at this point this loft is for sale so if anyone is interested pm me and i'll get back to you.
Did you ever sell that loft i saw it on craigslist a while back

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.