Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
San Diego Metro Pigeon Club,young Bird Show

SAN DIEGO METRO PIGEON CLUBWill hold its young bird show on Saturday Oct.3,2009 from 10am to 4pm.At the Linda Vista Recreation Center,7064 Levant st, San Diego,ca., 92113 should be about 250 -300 birds at the show. GEORGE ;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SAN DIEGO METRO PIGEON CLUBWill hold its young bird show on Saturday Oct.3,2009 from 10am to 4pm.At the Linda Vista Recreation Center,7064 Levant st, San Diego,ca., 92113 should be about 250 -300 birds at the show. GEORGE ;)
I HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU AT THE SHOWGEORGE;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a reminder about young bird show this Saturday Oct 3. SAN DIEGO METRO CLUB GEORGE;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tomarow is the day! for the young bird show hope to see some of you there. GEORGE

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today

Well today is the young bird show I will have 7 ITALIAN OWLS in the showGEORGE;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Show Is Over

Well the is over we had a good time. We had a good turn out of members but the birds entered was down I had 7 Italan Owls entered so you know I won that class blue ck, hen and just might be tough to beat at the PAGEANT next month. The big winner was a fan tail bred by George Crosby he has very good American Fantails.GEORGE;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats on your win, George! Time flies .. hard to believe that the Pageant is coming up next month! Best of luck to you at the Pageant!

Terry
TERRY There were 5 pigeon talkers aat the show Margreat, and the two MARINES ,TOM from Point Loma and mE GEORGE;)

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
TERRY There were 5 pigeon talkers aat the show Margreat, and the two MARINES ,TOM from Point Loma and mE GEORGE;)
Well, good on us Pigeon-Talkers! I hope as time goes on that there are more and more of us at the shows and involved in pigeon related things!

Terry

PS: Who is Tom? I'm tired and don't recognize him as a Pigeon-Talker ??

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello and also there were 3 pigeon talkers at the Lodi Young Bird Show last saturday october 3rd, Karijo, Deluhathol, and myself we had a great time and met a lot of people!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts