Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
The link you posted is just to cnn's "latest" or current video news page, which continually updates with different items throughout the day.
Dont know if thats what you meant, but since it currently showed me News about Iraq, I doubt it LOL

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seagulls

Yes, just google seagull beer can and you will see several pictures of a sad situation. The video I wanted to show was asking for donations to buy a special net to capture these birds and save them before it gets to cold. I am going to look into a bit more but if somebody else can find a link as to where the money needs to be sent please post it T/Y >Kevin

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Yes, just google seagull beer can and you will see several pictures of a sad situation. The video I wanted to show was asking for donations to buy a special net to capture these birds and save them before it gets to cold. I am going to look into a bit more but if somebody else can find a link as to where the money needs to be sent please post it T/Y >Kevin
think this is the details you were looking for, no video tho, just a link on the home page to a paypal form http://www.wildrescue.org/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts