Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SAN DIEGO METRO PC,:cool:will have its bi-monthly meeting saturday April 3 2010,at the LINDA VISTA RECREATION CENTER,7064 Levant st.,San Diego, CA.92111. There will be a small show and a meeting there also may be some birds for sale.We are a family orinted club,that enjoy pigeons:).The meeting/show starte at 12 noon to 4PM YOU ALL COME. GEORGE;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The SAN DIEGO METRO PC,:cool:will have its bi-monthly meeting saturday April 3, 2010,at the LINDA VISTA RECREATION CENTER,7064 Levant st.,San Diego, CA.92111. There will be a small show and a meeting there also may be some birds for sale.We are a family orinted club,that enjoy pigeons:).The meeting/show starts at 12 noon to 4PM YOU ALL COME. GEORGE;)
JUST BUMPING UP as a reminder hope to see some of you there

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm gonna be there George. I cant wait to finally get to meet you. See you on saterday. I'll be the 6'6" guy with my two kids. see you soon.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I'm gonna be there George. I cant wait to finally get to meet you. See you on saterday. I'll be the 6'6" guy with my two kids. see you soon.
Wow, 6'6"! You can flag your birds without using a pole! You can just throw your hands up when you're that tall.:D

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Bumping up again. I'll be there too. I'm looking forward to meeting you Shawn. George, I'm bringing Raggedy Andy and Ann. They are changing color already. I'm not sure what they are now!

Margaret

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
San Diego Metro Club Meeting

Bumping up again. I'll be there too. I'm looking forward to meeting you Shawn. George, I'm bringing Raggedy Andy and Ann. They are changing color already. I'm not sure what they are now!

Margaret
HI Margaret,I realy want to see ANDY and ANN GEORGE;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts