Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The San Diego will be having a meeting and show the first saturday in FEBRUARY (5 FEB.) If you can make it you are welome to stop by and visit with us. You may like to take a look at our web site, www.sdmpc.org Meeting location LINDA VISTA RECREATION CENTER,7064 Levant st.,San Diego,Ca.,92113. Time 12 noon GEORGE;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Greetings George. Is it only a meeting or are you guys showing something?!

Thanks,

Joe

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I may come out to that. About how long does the meet ussualy last?
Hi PIP, We will be there up to 4 oclock but we have people comming in and out as they wish. There will be a lot of Fan tails in the show,there will be other birds shown I bring some of my owls and some of the show racers and homers GEORGE;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Greetings George. Is it only a meeting or are you guys showing something?!

Thanks,

Joe
Hi Joe short meeting and then a show.The local fan tail people (SOUTHERN CAL.) will be showing birds and other members will be showing other breeds. GEORGE;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there a cost to get in? Will someone be there to talk to about becoming a member?
All our shows are free, yes if you are intersted in joining someone can talk to you. We use no strong arming. stop by I would like to meet you.Bring the family we have members that bring their childernGEORGE;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Great. I'll do my best to stop by since I live close to the meeting place and maybe bring the wife too. We wanted to go to the NPA show but couldn't due to a very busy week.

Also, what time does it start/end?

Joe

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Thank you, George, for all your efforts to support the pigeon fancy! It's a bit far for me to go to attend a San Diego Metro meeting, but I'm going to one of these days just for the fun of it! I've been to a number of LAPC meetings over the years (also a wicked drive for me) and thoroughly enjoyed them.

Terry

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you, George, for all your efforts to support the pigeon fancy! It's a bit far for me to go to attend a San Diego Metro meeting, but I'm going to one of these days just for the fun of it! I've been to a number of LAPC meetings over the years (also a wicked drive for me) and thoroughly enjoyed them.

Terry
Maybe you could come down and give a short talk about Pigeon Talk. By the way did you talk to the FERAL PIGEON CLUB guy at the National ?GEORGE;)

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Maybe you could come down and give a short talk about Pigeon Talk. By the way did you talk to the FERAL PIGEON CLUB guy at the National ?GEORGE;)
Yes, I did talk to the Feral Pigeon Guy at great length. I'm still thinking about how this all might benefit feral pigeons and people, but I was impressed with the guy .. he was pretty much no bull****.

I would love to come down there George and just talk to you all about what I do and bring some "samples" .. no stealing from the samples without permission .. meaning bring a lot of rescued birds and just see the reactions .. also would love to talk about Pigeon-Talk.

Let me get a bit better adjusted here and we will see.

PLEASE tell the San Diego Metro Club what an AWESOME job they did with the show. It was marvelous!

Terry

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
George,

What time does it start?
12 NOON -short meeting and show to follow.One of the area fantail clubs is holding their show, with our show,so one can expect a fair amount of fantails.I hope to bring my national ITALIAN OWL winner. I also may have some birds to sell hope to see you all there. GEORGE;)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Thanks man! I was planning on this go around but the Mrs. has to work and my daughter isent feeling to good so I'll be home with her.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts