Pigeon-Talk banner

San Francisco Bay Area Triple Crown 2013 One Loft Race

7K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  soundmajorr 
#1 ·
#21 ·
lol. I am most definitely picking his brain. From everything to loft flying, road training, examining birds, training stations, basketing, trapping, just tons of information. last thing i will be learning is how he feeds. I got a little bit of it, but still have to learn more from him. He has his helpers for his big 80 foot loft plus breader pens, so he is all takenc are of. now for my lofts they are easy lol. 1 10x10 loft, and two 8x8 lofts. So i guess compared to marty i got it easy lol.

#23 ·
Getting my YB team ready for the first race the 24th.
Marty will definitely be one of them to beat in any of those races,and bet he'll be at the top if not winning a few of them.When the FVC flies their 350 let me know the results.I'd like to see how Carrol Hoover's birds do.I'm flying a couple young from the cock I got from him.

#24 ·
I hope he does well. For him and his age he won't have too many more chances. But he sent birds from winners. Lets see how he does. I'll let you know Josepe. I have two birds in our 350 futurity band race. They are off Marty's birds and Marty and my bird. He has about 22 of his own bands in the race, and then atleast another 20 from other fliers. What blood line is the bird from Hoover? Out first race starts September 14

#25 ·
I hope he does well also.The cock I got from Carrol is Jan/Hofkins/Van Loon bred.He clocked top 10% for Carrol last year at the 200/300/340 mi marks.The two that he sent to Marty to fly in your futurity are younger siblings to my bird.Their father "Angel" was bred by Rusty Williams.Good luck with your birds also.:)

#26 ·
Thank you. Rusty is very good as well. got to know him pretty well over this last year. Being around marty alot, he got me more aquainted with all the club members. more than i already was. The FVC has alot of tough flyers. Rusty Williams, Marty, Steve Baldwin, Larry Felt "senator", jessica and clay mcbeth, don knox, Roger sikora, carl Loizzy, Bruno, Saul Landa. Im hoping to win or be competitive , in the top 10%.
Once we get our birds around 15 miles, i will be training with marty. Good luck to you Josepe. When does your races start?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.