Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Aww :) My second round from one of my pairs hatched today as well. I just can't get over the fact that they're already that far along! Heck, I just weaned their first babies a week or so ago! :eek:
Achilles and Scion should have more fuzzies soon as well :)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Aww :) My second round from one of my pairs hatched today as well. I just can't get over the fact that they're already that far along! Heck, I just weaned their first babies a week or so ago! :eek:
Achilles and Scion should have more fuzzies soon as well :)
Idk what it is this year but almost all my pairs are on their second round of eggs already most of them have been hatching the last few days. I've had a pair or two that dropped their second round really quick in the past but this year is dif because it's almost all of them. It's not like it's been nice up here on Long Island either. Normally we get 7 to 10 days in the 40's in Jan. but this year I think we only had one day in the 40's. Most of the days didn't even break 32. I've been out there breaking ice for over a month. Whatever it is it's gotta be somthing that I'm doing diffrently because I've heard from a few guys around here that their having trouble getting their birds to lay. I think it's funny when I hear that because I'm almost to the point where I'm thinking of separating my breeders for a few weeks after this round and set them up so that they are in sink with all the actions we have around here for dif auction races.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts