Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a pigeon in the pool at my apartments. He's doing fine, but he can't fly. How can I tell if his wings are clipped? He's very docile and will sit on our hands. My son named him Bubbles (causeof the pool). I'm in Tucson AZ.

· Registered
5,539 Posts
I found a pigeon in the pool at my apartments. He's doing fine, but he can't fly. How can I tell if his wings are clipped? He's very docile and will sit on our hands. My son named him Bubbles (causeof the pool). I'm in Tucson AZ.
Is it a baby? Is it possible to post a picture of him? That would help alot.

· Premium Member
25,629 Posts
Thank you for rescuing this bird out of the pool.

Does the bird have any bands around his leg/s that may identify him? If so please post the complete info on the band.

If this bird is sick or a pet it needs to be kept safe inside. Pigeons can also act tame when they are sick and can't fly well. Is the bird eating?

· Registered
819 Posts
HI--- So sorry that I wasn't able to get online much in the past few days... I am in Tucson and if you need help I am going to Private Message you my number. Is this a white pijie? I know others have suggested it but can you post a picture. I won't be able to check the computer again until late after dinner so please call me if you do indeed have any questions. Thanks for saving him... and BUBBLES- What a great name...:D

· Registered
1,733 Posts
Could be a youngster that's not too bright. I had a young pij floating on the raft in the pool once. He looked a little confused.

· Registered
13,150 Posts
Sounds like he already is tame.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.