Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some Serbian Highfliers for sale. Most colors available. Prices start at $25. Let me know how many you want and maybe we can make a deal. These birds are bigger than rollers but smaller than homers. They fly in kits. They have crest. Very tame birds. With proper handling and training these birds fly 8+ hrs. and sky out. Birds are located in SE Michigan. I will ship if you supply the proper box and pay for shipping. Local pickup is welcome. Please dont waste mine and your time. I will not give these birds away. I have spent a lot of time builting my blood line. The foundation of these birds were imported in the early 80's from Serbia. You can email me with any questions [email protected]

·
Registered
176 Posts
where exactly are you located? Id like to get some but im currently in battle over my loft with my home owners association so it might be some time. I rather just collect some info from you if thats ok.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nictorious ur so lucky I wish I can live in michigan. So many fanciers there. Ali u should buy a pair. they are freaking awesome, better than iraninas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts