Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sheds from the shed guy up the road from me and convert it into a loft.

it seems to me that most racing pigeon folks prefer the use of a storage shed and then convert it into a loft. i am new to this and if it works out i will need to get a larger loft.
for those who purchased a pre constructed shed to convert into a loft, what where some key features you needed to have? style? height? width?
i know by looking at most pictures that the entrance doors where at the gable end.
here is a pic of one ..if the doors where on the gable end it would work..

Attachments

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
sheds from the shed guy up the road from me and convert it into a loft.

it seems to me that most racing pigeon folks prefer the use of a storage shed and then convert it into a loft. i am new to this and if it works out i will need to get a larger loft.
for those who purchased a pre constructed shed to convert into a loft, what where some key features you needed to have? style? height? width?
i know by looking at most pictures that the entrance doors where at the gable end.
here is a pic of one ..if the doors where on the gable end it would work..
What is the size of this shed hight,with, lenthGEORGE;)

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Nice shed. Just add aviary, trap, perches and boxes and you are almost finished. Maybe you can add more vents as well. I have mistaken that shed for British or even Belgian.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
I like to add sun to that as well. It is free and bird loves to bathe on it. Even folks here love to sunbathe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later