Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
They aren't sardines. It says 4 compartments. Each bird would need his own compartment.

·
Registered
478 Posts
You can do it, but don't be surprised if some of them end up getting their eyes or heads pecked. I'd advise against it.

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
I wouldn't do it either. Each bird really does need their own compartment, or as akbird is telling you, they are going to injure each other. Not worth it just to say a small bit of money.

·
Registered
691 Posts
What you want to Hold them for? are you shipping them and they going to be there for a long time? Are you going to get them and bring them to your house driving? Are you going to transport them from one loft to another? When I toss my birds say 100 miles I cramp in lots of birds in a tossing crate and they are there for about 2 hours or so like sardines but then I realese them, now if I was going to ship in the mail say UPS or USPS I would not have them cramp up like that for 2 days or so.... I would put in that box about 2 young birds most 3. If I was transporting my birds from one place to another yes I would use that box for a short time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts