Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have any boxes for sale that are cheap and used im looking for a 4 bird box and a 6 bird box? let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, but that is were im going to buy from if i don't get any on here, i like circulate among the community. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
it would be safer to buy new than to use re used ones .. never know what they may of had and it could kill your birds or it could make them sick and cost alot more than just a new box...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true but this is just a shot in the dark if i could get them cheaper, on a tight budget. lol

·
Registered
670 Posts
you might be able to find someone who has some unused ones .... but from what ive seen to have the box shipped to you is about 15 bucks then you have to re ship it .. 15 when a new one you could ship to where ever for the less i think ... but i wish you luck . when i needed them i was able to find a local guy with some :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks and ur luck not many pigeon people around here. but i have some birds pending im just waiting on some money to send them so if i were going to find a box i would have it sent to them.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im going to get some oriental roller and some ny flying flights im very happy and cant wait for my allowence lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts