Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it to cold up North to Ship Pigeon.Thats want I was told.What is to cold to Ship?

·
Registered
480 Posts
guys you really dont want to ship you birds anywhere in the U.S. right now because USPS is all scew up , USPS are going to be taken next day off there list also, they have big money problems and it said they will layoff like 29,000 worker, they also close alot of post offices all around United States read the news guys, in fact there are some post in pigeon talk talking about the very subject

·
Registered
579 Posts
Next day is changing for 1st class mail not Priority. You're right though about not shipping now, the Christmas rush is too chaotic to put birds through.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Next day is changing for 1st class mail not Priority. You're right though about not shipping now, the Christmas rush is too chaotic to put birds through.
I had a bird shipped Tuesday and got it the next day (6:00a.m.)

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
usually it works out with USPS, never had any problems... but this time of year I would not pick to ship because of all the Christmas packages and extra mail ... I would wait till after christmas and of course if the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Is it to cold up North to Ship Pigeon.Thats want I was told.What is to cold to Ship?
Shipping birds is easy but you do have to pay attention to the outside temperature. I would recommend not sending birds when they will encounter 80 degrees or higher sustained temperatures in route. I also would not recommend shipping birds when the outside temperature is below freezing. Click here to watch a short video on how I ship my pigeons.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts