Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh nooooo!! Live vicariously through us!! I never really planned on suddenly having pigeons but here I am adoring them haha. Much sweeter and more personable than any of the parrots I’ve owned/met, which I think most people would be surprised to hear :D

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Beautiful pics 😍 ! Thanks for sharing and for the great idea!

I love all my birds so it's not easy to choose a few photos 😅.
In the first photo you can see my broken wing pigeon Apple with her husband Marshall, they love each other so much and they support each other in all situations!
The second one is a funny pic of my lovely Aurora... wearing a Elizabethan collar ruff 🤣!
In the third one my wonderful blind pigeon Geordi and in the last one mum Caterina with her daughter Nora June!

OK, now I'll stop 😅.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes that is little Des himself!! He truly is a spectacle to look at. He’s molting some of his black feathers out for white right now, a true Tiger grizzle it seems :) Thank you Colombina! 😭 your pigeons all look so adorable and well loved, I’d love to see more pics of them if you ever get the urge!!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Yes that is little Des himself!! He truly is a spectacle to look at. He’s molting some of his black feathers out for white right now, a true Tiger grizzle it seems :) Thank you Colombina! 😭 your pigeons all look so adorable and well loved, I’d love to see more pics of them if you ever get the urge!!
Yes, he is wonderful 😍! As you said he truly is a spectacle to look at ! Would love to see more pics, it's nice to see them growing up!

Thank you so much, you are very kind! Of course, here are some more pics 😁 :

- another pic of my sweet Aurora ;

- Nora June kissing her husband "Ciccio" Hastings (btw, he is Aurora's brother);

- Londo, she is a real fighter;

Attachments

1 - 20 of 57 Posts