Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my wife and I both breed and show pigeons, as well as fly. We have Birmingham Rollers(Jaconette Line), Mookees, Modenas, West of England Tumblers, and Ringneck Doves. We have birds for sale most all of the time, so contact us if you need anything.

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Hey everyone, my wife and I both breed and show pigeons, as well as fly. We have Birmingham Rollers(Jaconette Line), Mookees, Modenas, West of England Tumblers, and Ringneck Doves. We have birds for sale most all of the time, so contact us if you need anything.
Please give some kind of contact information.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good Lord, wcooper! I went to your website and I'm just in love w/ your birds! All of them! Why are pigeons like potato chips? Those black self woe's are to die for! I'm expanding my loft. Will keep an eye on your birds!

·
Registered
29 Posts
your birds are beautiful the west of englands that is, i raise west have about 40 birds now i specialize in the almond color west so i have lots of kytes to breed to them i do have a nice broze cock bird if you are looking to purchase some. my dad raises the andalusion he has about 10 good breading birds our birds come from the Garcia brothers in NM. well known breeders in this area and C.D. Brooker who has really gone by the standerd on his birds

1 - 16 of 16 Posts