Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday the Hudson Vally Pigeon Association and the Cairo Variety Pigeon Club will be holding The 13th Annual New York State Fall Combine, at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds,Rinebeck ,NY. There will be a few specialty clubs :West of England Tumbler Club 1st District Meet, United Nun Club Northeast District Meet, Mid Island Flying Flight Club, Eastern Pouter & Cropper Club State Meet, and the American Tippler Union.
I hope you can make it. I will try to take a few pictures.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The first picture above is of the show hall,the second is of Tony Patti and the New England Pigeon Supply.Tony has a stand at all the shows in the North east ,where he sells pigeon supplies.The third picture is of Nelson G. ,he sells all types of pigeons at most of the shows.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The 7th is of a Classic Old Frill,the 8th is of a Medium Faced Almond Tippler,the 9th is of the for sale section of the show.You can see how large the for sale section is .There were hundreds of birds for sale !

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
No. 10 is of the winning Show Bronze Tippler ,No.11 is of the same bird ,No. 12 is of the winning Show Bronze Tippler self and the second place bird.I was the judge for this breed .

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sorry for the way I'm posting these pictures ,but I'm not very experienced with posting pictures on my computer.I have a more pictures but I cannot post them because I have reached my Quota !

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pigeon show! I'm so jealous! I don't think my fam would let me go without first turning over all cash, checks and credit cards! Did you add any pigeons to your loft from the sale?

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Great pictures! Makes me wish I could have been there though! All those birds were beautiful. I didn't realize how much the show tipplers had changed. They've definitely got some bubble heads :p But that just makes them more cute!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm glad you all like the pictures. Can anyone help me ,I need to know how to empty my attachment files so I can upload more picture's of the show.

Doveone 52,I stated with pigeons in 1960.I had to give them up in 04 because of health issues.I feel good now and I'm thinking about starting again, with a pair of SBT.At the show I had many offer's ,of people wanting to give me a free pair.But I am just starting to think about building my new loft,so the answer is no,I did not come home with anything.

Mary,I have been breeding Show Bronze Tipplers/SBT for 44 years.I drew up the new Standard for that breed and I have been judging them from 95.That little Mottle hen in the picture is gorgeous !

Calina ,Don't let that stop you from attending a pigeon.You will see hundreds of beautiful pigeons and make a hundred new friends !!!

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
I'm glad you all like the pictures. Can anyone help me ,I need to know how to empty my attachment files so I can upload more picture's of the show.

Doveone 52,I stated with pigeons in 1960.I had to give them up in 04 because of health issues.I feel good now and I'm thinking about starting again, with a pair of SBT.At the show I had many offer's ,of people wanting to give me a free pair.But I am just starting to think about building my new loft,so the answer is no,I did not come home with anything.

Mary,I have been breeding Show Bronze Tipplers/SBT for 44 years.I drew up the new Standard for that breed and I have been judging them from 95.That little Mottle hen in the picture is gorgeous !

Calina ,Don't let that stop you from attending a pigeon.You will see hundreds of beautiful pigeons and make a hundred new friends !!!
loved the pic!!! to delet old ones go to the top left to user cp and then in that window down at the bottom is attachments, go there and you can delet what you want..

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Hi Spirit,I did what you said and it looks like all my pictures are gone!

Jeff,most of the birds were selling for $5.00 and $10.00 each.

The first picture below is a picture of the for sale section,the second is a Frillback,the third is s Figurita

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
The first picture below is of a Catalonian Tumbler,the second is of a Roller,the third is of my good friend Andrew.I started Andrew with birds when he was 7 or 8 years old .He was best friends with my oldest son.He owns the pigeon feed store in the Bronx and is President of the flying flight club.He also raises show flight's.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
The first 2 pictures are of Andrews Flying Flight's,a yellow teager cap and a yellow cap.The third picture is of a show homer.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Really good pics and nice birds cheap at 5 /10 dollars to.I always seem to spend my money on products when i visit a show like that.Ive never brought a bird although ive been tempted a few times but my girlfriend has always been with me and she would be horrified to know the real truth of how much ive paid for certain birds in my loft from other breeders.!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts