1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Awesome-looking birds!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great pair, we have them on the sunshine coast near brisbane very similar in quality we have birds for sale and 2 clubs, one to the north with member right up to Townsville and the other club his members from brisbane right down to Victoria. So if anyone wants showpen homer pigeons or wants to join a club, email on [email protected]

·
Registered
386 Posts
NICe birds!

I have questions though;

Do Show Racing Pigeons still fly like regular racing or homing pigeons b/c it looks heavier and shorter in feathers..?

Do they home? I assume they do...

Thanks

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
NICe birds!

I have questions though;

Do Show Racing Pigeons still fly like regular racing or homing pigeons b/c it looks heavier and shorter in feathers..?

Do they home? I assume they do...

Thanks
Due to selective breeding,show homers and racing homers have become two different breeds used for different purposes.
Show homers are exhibition birds. People compete with them in pigeon shows.
While racing pigeons are built for racing games.
Show homers can be flown and they can home over short distances but they are not for marathon races,only for "model" beauty. Its been said though that some breeds of show homers can race but can't compare with racers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
showpen homer pigeons for sale

Pigeons showpenhomers for sale only.
Its june 2014, I only have 4 pair to sell in Queensland, from $50 a pigeon.
I can also send you a memebrship form if you are interested in joining our club, its only $25.
I have photo if you would like to see ?
Not sure if any one reads this site.... let me know hey ? regards Lloyd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.