Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey hi guys...can u please help me.i have about 36 pigeons.almost 10-12 of them are sick including my lahore and fantail pigeon.they are all dizzy and drinking alot of water.few days back my puter died due to some dizziness that i dont know.i live in bangladesh.please help me out what should i do? pleassseee

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
It sounds as if they could have PMV, although there are other possiilities. Drinking a lot, and passing a lot of water is one of the early symptoms of PMV, the nervous symptoms appear a few days later.

Have they been vaccinated against PMV?
Have they been free flying?
Have you introduced any new birds to the loft without quarantining them?

You should separate the sick ones from the rest to stop the spread of the disease and give them supportive care to ensure that they are taking enough food and water.

This link will take you to a thread on PMV, at the bottom of the thread you will also find a video.

http://pij-n-angels.forumotion.net/pigeon-and-dove-illnesses-injuries-their-symptoms-and-treatment-f11/pigeon-paramyxovirus-pmv-t151.htm#778

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
hey hi guys...can u please help me.i have about 36 pigeons.almost 10-12 of them are sick including my lahore and fantail pigeon.they are all dizzy and drinking alot of water.few days back my puter died due to some dizziness that i dont know.i live in bangladesh.please help me out what should i do? pleassseee
could be one of these. Salmonellosis, Paramyxovirus infection, Streptococcus infection

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Rusafa...can you get hold of any medicines ?

Also, please give more of a description of how they act.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts