Pigeon-Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It really sickens me every time i see the videos on youtube on the pigeon shoots, how the lack of respect towards the pigeons life,with the kids laughing and throwing of the injured birds. You know if someone kicked their dog they would get so p/oed. Just piss's me off. (pardon the french)

·
Registered
508 Posts
:mad:I feel you man. I have never seen those videos, but I have read about pigeon shoots. I just can't rap my mind around how people cold be so cruel. IMO There is no sport in shooting a disorientated bird who has just been set free infront of a gunman. That's not sport, thats MERDER.:mad:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I haven't watched any of them either but have heard terrible things. I'm glad you feel able to share your disgust and sadness with us about this, as so many of us feel the same.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The point is that I was checking to see if this was still going on, which I thought was. I saw in an old post that they believed this wasn't still going on. Now this sickens me ,not to the point that I can't function,however some things should be seen in order to change. If you didn't see some of the inhumane things the Nazi's did to the Jewish people, would it impact you in the same way. What if your neighbors kid thought it was cool to do this to your birds, would it then impact you. Some things should be seen.

·
Registered
578 Posts
ok i'm not like saying it's a good thing and i dont know about where anyone lives but me
...but it could be like a form of how do i put this ummm keeping the population down so to speek i get it it's totaly wrong my father taught me to eat what i kill and it's wrong to ust kill it for no reason but pure "fun" but think about it also that's why people hunt geese to keep populations down a little same with deer or racoons or the new thing around here coyote there becoming less afrade of humans and now are attacking people

but rember like i said i'm not for it it's wrong to just kill an animal to put a smile on your face

what about people who eat pigeons is that a bad thing (just wondering) i dont eat them i dont think i ever could any thoughts?

·
Registered
864 Posts
u know what pisses me off, when they put the videos of a hawk eating a pigeon.
there was one video where a hawk caught a white beautiful pigeons, still alive and kickin poor thing, and the person is just standing there and laughing
or the one where stupid pelican caught a pigeon and swallowd it alive, and u can see a pigeon kickin for his life.
now if if it was me witnesing that i would do whatever i can to help.
i understand nature hawks gotta eat as well, but i would rather not see it.
i dont know why is it that all of the sudden hawks are movin in to our cities.
i just cant explain how it makes me feel
crazy people.

·
Premium Member
9,478 Posts
The point has been made, but this thread isn't really headed anywhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.