Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey well I though I oughta start a thread about my YBs since everyone else is got my very first two April 9th, then another 3 on April 16th. I let them out for the first time April 23rd the pecked around for an hour then came back in good. April 24th something must've spooked some of them and 3 flew, 2 came back 6 hours later the other one was on top of the loft the next morning. April 25th they were out again I lost a blue bar. Then I let them out Friday one did not come back. I went to the club and got some young birds, now I have 12, but this afternoon after coming home from school I found the bird that went missing Friday skinny and over run with lice. He got food, water and lice treatment as did all the other birds in the loft just in case.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the poor quality of pictures they were taken with my camera and it was a bit dark. I have a friend that has a very nice camera that wants to stop by I'll ask him to bring it and he'll take some pictures for me hopefully. I would like to say one thing all the time and money spent on those perches and three of em decide to share one!!!! Nonsense!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.