Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
931 Posts
Hi Sushil..........I had a bird about a month ago that had the bright yellow liquid poops as your does. The bird had internal Canker that had traveled to the liver. As John said, my Vet told me the same thing that the yellow is an indication of liver involvement. Although is is quite serious, if you can identify the cause and type of the infection and treat it immediately it can be reversed. The liver is the one organ that can regenerate itself.

I hope you can get the bird to a Vet and obtain treatment as soon as possible.

Sending healing thoughts and prayers you way.

Also Sushil.........Liver problems can cause digestive issues as well.......your bird is not eating, however if he eats and has liver problems he might be prone to vomiting as well.

· Registered
931 Posts
Sushil.........I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your beloved bird. You did everything you could. When there is liver involvement it is usuall very serious and even with the best Vet care and medications there is nothing that can be done.

Please take comfort in the fact that your bird knew that he was loved and cared for and that he is now flying free.

Sending comforting thought and prayers your way.

Regards,
Louise

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.