Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

My name is Dave:cool:, I'm just returning to the pigeon hobby after 30 years with no birds. Finally bought a house with a back yard.

I'd like to connect with as many local pigeon people as possible.

I'm sure a lot has changed in this hobby over the past 3 decades and I probably have much to learn.

If you are in Southern California, and interested in knowing other Southern California hobbyists, could you either reply to this post or shoot me a PM please?

Might be kind of fun to set up a little get-together... possibly a b-b-bq/potluck or sumpin' :cool:

Thanks a mucho and have a great fourth!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro.

When I get more organized, I'll definitely hit you up.

Have a great fourth! :)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Hi Dave, I live in OCEANSIDE and I am a member of the SAN DIEGO METRO PIGEON CLUB, also the SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AMERICAN SHOW RACER CLUB that meets in RIVERSIDE our next meeting is next Saturday. you have a invite to meet with us, we have a BBQ short meeting, talk birds and just have a good time. The SD METRO CLUB's next will be in AUG and you are also invited to it, I am looking forward to meeting you TAKE CARE. I see that you were looking for WHITE KINGS the meeting at Riverside is held at Bill Harson he also breeds Show Kings.GEORGE;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks George.

I'd love to hit one of those meetings. :)

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts