Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got them to cross with my Fabry's and give them some speed for one loft racing. I have several young from each so I'll see what happens next year.
Dave

·
Registered
691 Posts
Crazy Pete I like the Last pedigree its the same blood I have in my loft Sure Bet/Topo/Marning Star that come with Picanol blood. and I can tell you I have not found another blood line to beat them in my loft yet.

·
Registered
390 Posts
CP where did you get the Speed Shop bird. My buddy Mike Schmidt and I did very well with those birds. In my opinion the best Speed Shop birds were from his Electric Czech family, but Mike did a lot with Ganus and had very good birds from him as well.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crazy Pete I like the Last pedigree its the same blood I have in my loft Sure Bet/Topo/Marning Star that come with Picanol blood. and I can tell you I have not found another blood line to beat them in my loft yet.
Crossed with my Fabry's they seem to mature a lot faster. As far as young birds go I sure like the looks of them. Time will tell, it will be 2 or 3 years before I really test them in a race.
Dave

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CP where did you get the Speed Shop bird. My buddy Mike Schmidt and I did very well with those birds. In my opinion the best Speed Shop birds were from his Electric Czech family, but Mike did a lot with Ganus and had very good birds from him as well.
I picked then up a couple years ago at the Snow Fest auction in Ill.
Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts