Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Well birds dont have taste buds so the hot pepper wont effect them. birds actually eat hot peppers because of the little seeds inside so that wont do. Can you try a balloon with the weight tied to the bottom of it and sit it on the floor of your balcony? I know they aren't real crazy about balloons. the other thing is a very real picture of a hawk taped to your window would probably deter them away. Hot soapy water and a brush will remove the poo they have left behind. If they have a nest with eggs in it then they will continue to come back to lay on their babies. If you throw the eggs out it is like they have a body clock... they know how long it takes for the egg to hatch and they will lay another. Keep the nesting things out of sight so they cant build and try the stuff I mentioned. Thank you though for allowing them to use your balcony for a couple of nest and not hurting them. They are seriously very smart birds, and great pets. Let me know.

Cindy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.