Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Ocala ( Dunnellon) Florida and i am in the construction mode of my loft / flight pen. right now i have 7 yb homers not ready to leave their nest yet still at owners loft waiting to be picked up on the 13th of july.. i have 1 pied check, 1 pied blue bar, 1 pied blue bar / grizzled, 1 grizzle / stencil 2 white with stencil tail & 1 red splash if thats right. he looks like he has red spots on his wings and speckles all over his head and neck. never had one like him so not quite sure if i got the marking name right:).anyway i am looking to add saddle back of any color & red to my flock come next month, red bar pied and red check pied, birds must be young so i can training them all together. I am looking for FREE birds. this is something i am doing for me and my 4 yr old daughter as a hobby and i planning on showing my birds as well. She is excited and can't wait to see them flying around our house and to see them raise their own babies...if you think you can help us please contact me at [email protected] thank you Donna

1 - 1 of 1 Posts