Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi you me recall that i had a number of my racing pigeons stolen about 2 months ago along with the stolen pigeons was my very best ash red cock it was the worst felling ever to have your best bird nicked any way about half an hour ago that same ash red cock land on the loft roof i was so pleased to have him home i just hope the other will be coming home too i know they were fed well because he had a full crop and looking much fatter i am not letting him out of my sight now

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
James, I am so pleased for you, that must be the best feeling in the world, to know it found it's way home. :D

I do hope you get some more come back this way too. Good homing instincts aye !!

Funny really that as far as the people are concerned that took your bird, they may have succeeded in stealing it, but the one thing they couldn't do was make the bird stay. That is so cool.

Janet

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
James and Renee, that is great news! James, maybe the thief is letting them all fly now and they'll all come home. Hope so, anyhow.

·
Registered
875 Posts
hi you me recall that i had a number of my racing pigeons stolen about 2 months ago along with the stolen pigeons was my very best ash red cock it was the worst felling ever to have your best bird nicked any way about half an hour ago that same ash red cock land on the loft roof i was so pleased to have him home i just hope the other will be coming home too i know they were fed well because he had a full crop and looking much fatter i am not letting him out of my sight now

so delighted for you!thats great news,glad hes healthy and ok!

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
That's the thing about pigeons people that steal them don't realize...they are just like boom-a-rangs [sp]!

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
James and Renee. I'm so glad to read that your birds are back. James, do you have your loft secured so that the thieves can't come back and take him again?

margaret

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Congrats! Now perhaps it is time to do investigation. Maybe you can put some transmitter device on that bird and fly it and see if it goes back to the thief. Then you would know who "nicked" you!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Good to hear it came back home. Does it look like it has been feeding some babies? It's possible that who ever stole it was using it as a breeder.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Great news!

That pigeon who came back to you knows he belongs to you. He knows who feed him and takes care of him. I hope the others get a chance to sneak out and find their way back home...where they belong.;)

·
Registered
13,047 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
homer coming

wonderful,great.,too bad he can,t tell you where he has been,,sounds like another bird fancier,feeding him and all,..thats a good bird-,i would hate to think it is somone you have met stealing birds,..sincerely james waller

1 - 20 of 20 Posts