Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a theft of roller pigeons from two separate lofts in Idaho on the evening of July 28 or early morning on the 29th.
This occurred in Boise and Mountain Home, Idaho.
Taken were nearly 90 birds.
I have attached a partial list of the birds taken. If anyone has any info please message me or contact the email on the attached photo.
Thank you.....

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
It is so sad they are stealing poor birds for money, really humans haven't been trustworthy anymore, so bad.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Kgb

Ken Billings has built a very sought after family of rollers for the national and world competitions. That quality is very likely the reason they were stolen.
I hope Ken can get them back but I doubt seriously they will be found.

If I were asked to make an educated guess on where they were taken, I would say the Los Angeles area. Over the years a lot of competitors birds have been stolen in that area.

Dexter, You should put the list up on Rick Mee's forum also. He isn't that far from Ken up in Washington.

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Am very sorry to hear about the theft. Please see the links in General Discussion under "Wanted to share a sad story..." Hope people are not stealing pigeons in Idaho as apparently they do in New York in order to kill them in shooting entertainment events. We need to press for severe penalties for pigeon napping. Hope you can prosecute the thief and that your birds are ok.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts