Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
Susan F, I just signed. I love pigeons especially ferals and cannot understand why some people do not appreciate their beauty.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I signed too. I don't really believe in the results of petitions but I sure believe in the efforts of people like Susan F. with her whole life endeavor of helping all sorts of animals and pigeons as well as people..She is a dedicated person this I know...I signed and I hope everybody who reads this signs both petitions whether the results do anything or not and this is where one can get a good look at the support of the people on this Pigeon-Talk forum even if they do not believe that the results will do anything..It is support of the people at this point...Yea I signed..I had no other choice knowing Susan through the years..Please sign..c.hert

·
Registered
297 Posts
I signed as well. I forwarded the link to many friends and family in my personal email account. Don't forget to do that as well everyone!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you, forum friends for signing!

To the conscientious c.hert, cwebster, and wiggles and puddles, thank you for signing the petition. Killing pigeons is a horribly cruel and unacceptable method to control the pigeon population. Support from animal lovers such as cwebster, wiggles and puddles, and c.hert make a difference.

And c.hert, being active in many animal welfare organizations and signing and circulating many petitions to help animals, I can tell you that petitions can and do bring about positive changes. Even if no change occurs immediately, petitions provide information and education for people about the mistreatment of animals. These petitions can inspire individuals to change behaviors so that we do not contribute to the problem. Petitions matter!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts