Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have posted a post on my public profile with info on my breeding pairs I have avalible to breed with. Starting march I will be taking orders for young from my pairs. I have picas and horsemans with very good prices compared to what I paid for the breeders. Hi quality birds starting at just $20 ea.

Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
North Carolina

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'll think about it, I don't like to pay shipping moste of the time. it seems like a waste of money to me. you end up paying more for shipping and the box than the bird cost moste of the time.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you decide to get some,I will make it worth your shipping cost. I could do a good deal on some nice birds. Witch birds are you interested in? Horsemans or picas?

Thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
don't get me wrong, I know the birds are worth what you want, I just get nervous because I had some shipped before and they died the day after I got them

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have shipped birds all over the USA and have neaver sold a bird that died the next day.
All of my birds a VERY HEALTHY.

Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PM me your e-mail address. I can send pics of my breeders.

Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If any of you guys want pics you can e-mail me and I will send you the pics of the breeders. [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just got my album put up on my page with pics of the breeding pairs.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts