Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, lately since I started researching pigeons, I've looked at them different. No longer are they "just birds" to me. Every time I see one, I wonder if its banded. But, I was riding with my uncle on the interstate and I saw a man. with a box. Then, he opened the box, and a couple of pigeons flew out. I was thinking "A week ago, i wouldn't even know what happened" and then I'm awoken from my daze to see that myuncle hit three of the pigeons! Three of 'em! I was screaming "Stop!" and he was laughing about it :(

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
What to say? Horrible, yes.

When someone enjoys inflicting pain and misery on other creatures, that person has a long hard struggle to climb out of the pit he has dug himself. He is in chaos, not knowing where true beauty is, and there is a chance that he may never find his way to it.

Being in such a pit is a truly horrible thing.

Larry

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Some people are just so sick. Sad to be without a soul.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Hopefully that wasn't intentional of the man :( I know sometimes training tosses can go bad when you decide to release on the side of the interstate. Should definitely be avoided. It was stupid of the man to let those birds go right in front of a car, towards the road. Poor birds :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts