Pigeon-Talk banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
yes i am still giving him the medicine, yes i am giving him seed blend with a spoon apple sauce and iam sure yes that he is hydrated

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
and I fed him like 5 hours ago and the crop looks like this and I know that i need to feed him every time the crop empties but it looks like it will take a while to empty?
Hand Finger Terrestrial animal Arthropod Snout

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Has he been producing droppings since you fed him? Is there no way you can get a handrearing formula from a petshop? If the crop is slow again, only feed diluted warmed up applesauce and massage every time after giving. A yeast infection slows the crop down, so one can't expect him to be cured in one or two days. It's just important to make sure food gets digested.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
update :thank you all so much i learned a lot of things from your comments he is so much better and healthier and the crop now gets completely .empty at first i really didn't know what to do
rally thank you so much 🥰🥰🙏 he is now walking😁
Rodent Whiskers Tail Terrestrial animal Comfort
Bird Beak Galliformes Waterfowl Ducks, geese and swans
Hand Bird Beak Finger Terrestrial animal

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Well done! He is looking good. Please update on the Palomacy site as well. Some members made a few nasty remarks, show them it can be done!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
yes i updated at the fb but only the people that helped me replied and for the person who was mean like i really i didn't understand him!

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
When he starts eating seeds by himself and drinking water, you can add apple cider vinegar to his drinking water twice a week. This helps to keep them healthy. The ratio is 5 ml acv to 1 litre of water.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts