Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Okay, thank you for explaining it to me. I was under the impression that they flew back and forth from loft to a specific place (thinking they were homed to each location), because of the way they were used in the war. But I was wrong. Thanks again.
During WWII birds were shipped to France from England in the dark of night and used to fly messages back to England.

Ace, my wife is a teacher and uses my homers to teach WWII. I need a couple so please PM me your address to mail the check.

Tony

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
We need to introduce kids to our sport every chance we get. Without them our sport will soon die out.

PM sent

Thanks, Ace
Here is what I do. During training tosses I always pick public places; parks, parking lots, downtowns. You will always get people asking questions. Just be ready to spend a little time explaining.
Tony

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Even though you are in canada I will not charge anything for the shipping to a 13 year old. Just make sure it is ok with you parents. Have your parents send $12.00 US by personal paypal or send check or money order to the email address or mailing address I have sent to you in a Private Message.

Thanks, Ace
Hey Ace,

I'll pay the 12 dollars pm me your address again. I deleted it when I cleaned up my boxes.

yopigeonguy, one is great for show and tell but the one time you put it on a bird the bird may not come home. So PM your address to Ace and I'll pay for you to see and learn a little history. If you get ready to use it on a bird then you may want more.

God Bless,
Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts