Pigeon-Talk banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Thank you for clarifying it for me... that is very interesting. I read where some were actually awarded medals.
Called the Dickins Medal...Awarded for gallantry and is known as the "Animals Victoria Cross."

MORE pigeons received that award than any other animal in the World Wars!

Pigeons, as we all know, are the GREATEST!! :D

Shi/Mr. Squeaks/Dom/Gimie/WoeBeGone :)

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hi all,

Wanted to to say thank you to those of you who have purchased these capsules.

Also wanted to let you know you will be seeing them in some of your favorite supply catalogs soon.

I am very happy with the interest I have recieved from almost everyone I have spoken with about them.

If anyone is interested in buying them in bulk contact me and I will get you a complete price list.

Thanks, Ace/Mark

·
Registered
419 Posts
I got the ones you sent a couple of days ago, they are very nice! Thanks for sending me the two, they look like will hold up even better than the original one I sent you. I hope you do well with them, I think they are a valuable tool in our sport. They can be used by people that have no idea what pigeons are able to do, and that in turn would spark an interest. I like them! Jim

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I also like mine and I bought 5 of them for Christmas presents to five flyers that I know and they are very nice. It was so thoughtful of you to individually wrap these with directions so they are ready to wrap with Christmas paper---this was a very nice suggestion and xtra work on your part...Thanks....c.hert

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Even though you are in canada I will not charge anything for the shipping to a 13 year old. Just make sure it is ok with you parents. Have your parents send $12.00 US by personal paypal or send check or money order to the email address or mailing address I have sent to you in a Private Message.

Thanks, Ace

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Even though you are in canada I will not charge anything for the shipping to a 13 year old. Just make sure it is ok with you parents. Have your parents send $12.00 US by personal paypal or send check or money order to the email address or mailing address I have sent to you in a Private Message.

Thanks, Ace
Hey Ace,

I'll pay the 12 dollars pm me your address again. I deleted it when I cleaned up my boxes.

yopigeonguy, one is great for show and tell but the one time you put it on a bird the bird may not come home. So PM your address to Ace and I'll pay for you to see and learn a little history. If you get ready to use it on a bird then you may want more.

God Bless,
Tony

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Wanted to to say thank you to those of you who have purchased these capsules.

Also wanted to let you know you will be seeing them in some of your favorite supply catalogs soon.

I am very happy with the interest I have recieved from almost everyone I have spoken with about them.

If anyone is interested in buying them in bulk contact me and I will get you a complete price list.

Thanks, Ace/Mark

41 - 57 of 57 Posts