Pigeon-Talk banner

The Pigeon who Worked a Miracle the movie?

7K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  Jay3 
#1 ·
When I was a kid I saw a movie that I thought was named: "The Pigeon who Worked a Miracle"

I think it was a Disney film but don't know.

I am looking for this movie, if I remember right, (and I am only going from memory as the movie is at least 30 years old maybe a lot older) It is about a young boy that was in a wheel chair and a big pigeon race.... He has pigeons and trains this one special bird.... and (not to spoil the end of the movie) the bird comes home injured I think and the boy climbs out of his wheel chair to.... I just can't remember.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I would pay shipping and expenses to have a copy of this movie.

Sorry Mod's if I posted in the wrong area.

#3 · (Edited)
Wow!
Apparently I am horrible at this internet stuff! I have been looking for this movie forever! Thank you so much! Your signature say's it all, now I just have to figure out out to get the movie....

Apparently I was a few years off on when it came out....
Jeff

#4 ·
Very easy, just went to the main page of Yahoo.com and typed "The Pigeon Who Worked A Miracle" in the search bar. Up popped this! :D It is confusing at first to get used to but a lot of fun once you can look up things you're itching to know. No more three-in-the-morning realizations of, "Oh, yeah, THAT'S where I heard that song!" :cool:

#5 ·
It looks like a cool show but I can't figure out how I could watch it. Is it a movie?

#6 ·
Thanks for the replies, but.... I still can't find a way to watch the show. Anyone can help me (us) on that?

#10 ·
This forum has been a great place for me to relax and take my mind off some troubled things that the entire world is going through as well as me and my family.
I have been looking for this movie for about 30 years and I post on this forum and a member sends me a copy.
I am really blown away by Mr. Smith as he really made my entire week better by sending me the movie as well as the “bonus” features.
Thank You
I hope to be able to repay you and/or another forum member in the way you helped me.
Jeff

#23 ·
It was from disney I recall watching it in elementry school back in the day probably 1978. cool movie about 3 yrs agao I jumped on the internet and tried to find it to purchase it no luck:( a friend of mine told me to check the local libary did never follow up on it I would like to get a copy great show:)

#27 · (Edited)
#28 ·
It is so very ironic that I haven't been on this site in years and I go on today and I see this post pop up. I am very glad you can now purchase this movie as it got me started in this hobby over 45 years ago

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.