Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been experiencing problems posting anything on this site with replies to threads. I am frustrated as heck. Seems if I reply to something it is never posted or I can't find it. The other thing I have noticed is if I want to go to the next page for a thread it just won't let me. Why? This has been going on with me for months. I would like to post things in replies but the site doesnt allow. Can someone help me or have you had this problem?

Thanks
Cindy

· Registered
1,411 Posts
What internet browser are you using?

· Registered
1,411 Posts
OH DUH!!!
you cant reply LOL
try shooting me a pm and I'll try to help you out

· Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am using Explorer the same one as I have always used. Sometimes they post other times they don't. This is the first time that I have logged in and and it has remembered me too. Normally I have to keep re-logging in any other time but I have been logged in for 2 days and it hasn't logged me off. . I replyed to the identification of the tiny bird last night but it never posted it. It just frustrates me to no end.

· Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was done along time ago. Many years to be exact.

· Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I left you a message in your profile page. Sometimes it lewts me post and other times nothing shows up. If I go to the next page in a thread it won't forward me to the next page at times

· Registered
1,411 Posts
hmmm
thats odd
are you making sure you are logged into the forum before you try to reply?

· Registered
1,411 Posts
could be the cookies also
try clearing them all out and re-login

· Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again guys for all your help I appreciate it very much made some adjustments and so far so good. Thanks for the joke Pegasus I liked it :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.