Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am completely excited :D. The only part that sucks is that im stuck here at work for about 5 more hours and cant enjoy them until I get home. :(

·
Registered
896 Posts
They are beautiful :) .

·
Registered
521 Posts
Oh they are so beautiful!!! Congrats!!
You're going to get some gorgeous babies form this pair, don't you think?

My Lahores (Marjan and Rami) just laid two eggs this week! They stepped on one, but have been sitting on the second. I don't know yet if it's fertile. How are your other Lahores doing? Any eggs yet?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Deluhathol, can you show us some more pics? :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not really flyers. not to stong of a homing instince with Lahore mainly just beautiful show birds.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh they are so beautiful!!! Congrats!!
You're going to get some gorgeous babies form this pair, don't you think?

My Lahores (Marjan and Rami) just laid two eggs this week! They stepped on one, but have been sitting on the second. I don't know yet if it's fertile. How are your other Lahores doing? Any eggs yet?
yeah the others have 2 eggs and are fertile just waiting to see if they hatch.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
as far as that pattern goes, yes thats the standard. But of course they do come in different colors and some have different patterns. I have 1 cock bird thats a saddled Lavender, and have seen a few that are red bar and blue bar its not very comon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.