Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello again guys ..... my young pair flew away yesterday and i thought they would come back but they didnt.....its a sad day for me..... i went around my area today and i saw 1 of them so i tried going back home so i could get their parents so they can bring him down but when i was about to go back it flew and went over my house but didnt land and then i lost him... i dont know where the other 1 went ...they were toghter yesterday but not today ..... do u guyz think they would survive without food?? its the second day today.... i had a post last night u can even check that out....

http://www.pigeons.biz/forums/f24/my-6-weeks-pair-flew-away-35132.html

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
hello again guys ..... my young pair flew away yesterday and i thought they would come back but they didnt.....its a sad day for me..... i went around my area today and i saw 1 of them so i tried going back home so i could get their parents so they can bring him down but when i was about to go back it flew and went over my house but didnt land and then i lost him... i dont know where the other 1 went ...they were toghter yesterday but not today ..... do u guyz think they would survive without food?? its the second day today.... i had a post last night u can even check that out....

http://www.pigeons.biz/forums/f24/my-6-weeks-pair-flew-away-35132.html
These guys can go a pretty decent amount of time without food. If you SAW the bird and it actually flew over the loft, I sure as heck wouldn't give up hope yet. He's staying in the area it seems and another day of being hungry and he just might show up.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
i hope so but i dont know whereda other 1 go..
Well, things DO happen that are out of our control. Even to the BEST pigeons. We just came from figuring our race from this week end and one of our members has a bird missing that won the race last week end and has been a good, no, an EXCELLENT bird for a couple of years. He's pretty upset about this bird not making it home. Just have to hope for the best.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imma wait another day or i have to go get another young pair ...thats the only pair i had that i could fly this summer ohh well let wait and see

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
What's happened with my escapees is they eventually land back on the loft, trying to get in. I would cancel your plans tomorrow and hang around the loft all day with a long-handled net ready. You really want to watch all day since the moment you go inside will likely be the moment one of them lands! :rolleyes:Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts