·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics I took today of the third round of babies

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Nice pictures. The second picture looks like a cake with big toppings. Is there performance difference between these 3? Dr. Lamberton claims that those pigeons with bigger nest might be a better racers. So in this case picture #2 is a better racer(?).

·
Registered
508 Posts
So the bigger the nest the stronger the mothering, nesting and homing instinct? That's interesting. My white homers will carry full sections of newspaper up into their nest box if I leave it around. It's amazing! I wonder what that means...? :D

·
Registered
790 Posts
So the bigger the nest the stronger the mothering, nesting and homing instinct? That's interesting. My white homers will carry full sections of newspaper up into their nest box if I leave it around. It's amazing! I wonder what that means...? :D
They like reading???

·
Registered
508 Posts
Rofl. You never know. :p

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
All of my birds build big nests if given enough material before they go laying eggs all over the place. You never know, the birds in the first pictures could have had a big nest, but those darn babies are so big, you'd never be able to tell! :p

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol
these guys have used up a whole box of tobacco stalks in just one season
idk if thats normal cause its my first time but here I was thinking that box would last me a few seasons LOL
guess I learned something new

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
O and Ill have to get another box cause I will need one more round of young birds to complete my team :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts