Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bet she would have loved this little guy.

NAB :)

He's D13 and that's going to be his brother D14 in the foreground. Mom is very proud and protective.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I know she would have :) That little baby should make everyone else smile too! :) Baby doves are so tiny and cute. And that momma looks like she'd take on the world if she had too. 'Giving you the evil eye! :p

·
Registered
813 Posts
OH My--- I just melt into a pile of mush when I see pic's like this.... You just can't help but say---AWWWWW!!! And, Maggie would have loved this pic too!... Guess little ones like this are proof heaven really does watch over us! Precious NAB!

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
what an adorable itty-bitty baby, and it sure made ME smile.

I am sure Maggie is smilling too!!! :)

Thank you for your adorable mini-tribute to Maggie, and thank you for sharing with us!

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
its like a mini of a pigeon squab. how cute! makes me wish I had a male in my ringneck trio. thanks for sharing it with us!

·
Registered
332 Posts
"/tmp/upload/41949374ae510e055059abd50cc88620e5a4bd5c5da496d7a8495dbb1d4064a81/DSC03114.jpg"

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Darling baby, Nab! Thank you for the photos! You are so very right .. Maggie would have loved this tiny baby and the eggling!

I'm happy to see that others have Maggie in their hearts and in their thoughts too .. I find myself "talking" to her about some of the unfortunate here and asking her to help me take care of them.

Terry

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Growing like a weed

This little fellow is growing like a weed, his brother turned out to be a blank so he is getting double duty food and his little belly is bulged out all the time.

NAB :)

That's Dad doing the guard duty.

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
MY, MY, how BIG you have grown, D13!!

Absolutely darling as a wee one and just as cute as a feathered wee one!!

Yes, I KNOW that Maggie smiled and is STILL smiling, keeping watch...:)

All of us who knew and loved Maggie, continue to remember and "communicate" with her...

Thanks again, Nab!! What a handsome/beautiufl adult he/she will be!! Made my day!

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
OMG, so small!!! I never knew Maggie but I'm sure this would have made her day. It is just....too.....cute........:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts