Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious I use to subscribe to the Thoroughbred magazine back in the early 90's how many recall that magazine? I was always excited to read what Bobs corner had to say.:cool:

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
I was curious I use to subscribe to the Thoroughbred magazine back in the early 90's how many recall that magazine? I was always excited to read what Bobs corner had to say.:cool:
Hi Pollo, I use to get that magazine Bob Kinney stopped it when he and his wife split. Bob passed away while in South Africa from a bee sting. I still have my copys of the magazine ..GEORGE;)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Pollo, I use to get that magazine Bob Kinney stopped it when he and his wife split. Bob passed away while in South Africa from a bee sting. I still have my copys of the magazine ..GEORGE;)
I also kept a good stack of them that I had left at my parents house. my parents placed them in a box and stored them away in the basement. I went to visit my parents last month and stumbled on to them I pulled about 10 issues out and took them home with me I have being reading them brought back memories :) that's to bad about Bob! my last issued year was 1994. thanks for the info! George. I have also seen copys for sale on ebay :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts