Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys today i thought i lost my chick 1 cock and 1 hen this happened because today every 1 let thier pigions out rollers, racers and they got mixed my older pigion stay togeather in a kit. i was angery to today with every one but guess wat happened they come back at 6 and they bought new roller chick with them lol :) im going to keep them hungery tomorrow because they went high to day too high could see them.:)

·
Guardian Angel
585 Posts
I am glad you got your bird back. If the roller that came does not belong to you, you should find its owner and return it to them. If you lost your bird wouldn't you like to get it back.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have contacted all the rollers owners in my area they say that they have not lost any roller chicks and it does not have ring

·
Guardian Angel
585 Posts
then I guess its the owners lost for not banding his birds. If not I would isolate the new bird incase its got a sickness that isn't showing yet. Best of luck.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it looks healthy and yes its inside the house with other chick but in its own box im going to upload picture in 10 mins thanx for the advice god bless you

·
Registered
790 Posts
Looks like someone owns this one due to the paint on the tip of it's tail and the White clip on band on the left leg.... alot of roller owners paint their bird to distinguish them in the air.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i put food color on its tail and all of my pigions have color on them and i have put plastic ring on her to separate frm cocks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts