Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have three bronze mottle show tipplers for sale. One late hatch 2012 hen and a nest mate pair almost at weaning age. Cooper here on PT said that I have realy nice tipplers and should sell them for $50 a bird. I am asking $75 plus $55 shipping and box for all three! That is half of what they are worth!
PM me for any questions or for more info.

Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So someone told you they thought they were worth 50.00 but you are claiming they are worth $150.00 and selling them at half their worth.
Yes,they are worth $50 a bird. I am selling the for half of because they are young birds. The three birds are worth $150 for all three. And no,not just "someone" or "they thought they were worth". Pete Montie from Fishkill N.Y has the best ST in the country and HE is the one he said they ARE worth $50 EA.

Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry but dont have any solid bronze birds,just the mottles. I am actulay looking for a quality bronze bird if anyone has one.

Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sale pending on the nest mate pair. Still have a young hen for sale.

Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All three birds SOLD!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.