Pigeon-Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people just can't be trusted. I had just sold Brian Lord/Timberlofts a pair of breeders with the complete understanding that the only way I would sell him this pair was if he would breed me one pair of young for 2010. He now has the cock for sale on an online auction. I have tried to call him but he will not take my calls. Now his voice mail says " You have reached Timberlofts". I guess he wants to become some kind of dishonest feather merchant. No matter what this guy tells you to get your birds you should be prepaired to see them on an online auction.

Ace

·
Registered
463 Posts
Mark,

Before you continue to slam me on here and through your "kind-hearted" voice mails at 745 am, let me clear things up for you. Yes, we had an agreement that if I purchased the pair, I would breed you a round of youngsters from them. After much debate, I desided that this particular cock is extra, especially seeing that I already have the blood closer up then himself and have proven themselves better on the race course then he did. I DID BREED them, and have a set of eggs under fosters which WILL HONOR our agreement! I purchased this pair, therefore I can deside who stays or goes but never did I have the intentions of not raising you a set of youngsters. Once they hatch out and are weaned, I will send them to you as agreed. If this is not exceptable to you, then Im sorry.

Feather merchant? My voice mail states that because I also provide white dove releases and it sounds more professional then, "Hey..leave a message". I do not feel I dishonored our agreement seeing that I do have a set of eggs from them, which again I will send you. It was you who posted that you needed to get rid of birds due to your move and you sold one pair to me. Therefore, as the current owner of the pair, I can do what I please with them but in now way should that disrespect you because you already made your money from them. You have had some great results my friend but do not think for a minute that you are in the same class as Ganus, Vic Miller, Vic Venezuala, etc.....

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Please work out your differences and/or misunderstandings in private please.

You are in violation of forum rules, insulting another member, please work this out in PM's or E-mails.

Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.