Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I have a great strain of hawk evading white racers and also catalonian tumblers(also naturally good at avoiding hawks). I'm looking to trade equal amount of either type for some flying oriental rollers. I'm in spring hill, fl but don't mind shipping.
Thank you,
Greg O.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Please post more pictures of the cat tumblers or describe their colors. What is your asking price per pair? Are you flying the cat's and actually seeing them out maneuvering the hawks. I fly rollers up in the Boston area and the cooper hawks are killing me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just sent you a pm. I fly them every day and have seen them outfly hawks. This flying ability is what I breed for.
Greg O.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The regular white homer gets caught and eaten by hawks & the hawk evading white racer out flies the hawks. Hawk season is not a problem with my birds & I let them out every day.:cool: I've spent 10 years evolving their abilities.
Greg O.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
The regular white homer gets caught and eaten by hawks & the hawk evading white racer out flies the hawks. Hawk season is not a problem with my birds & I let them out every day.:cool: I've spent 10 years evolving their abilities.
Greg O.
I am working on the same thing. I only breed from those that are still alive also. I never breed from those loser dead ones.

What a small world. ;)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Greg O.
Do you have white homer squeakers that can be trained to a new loft?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry your box is full. Could you give me a call later in the afternoon, just got home from work and need a little sleep. I am sure they look even better in person. Thanks! Jill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts