Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i hope this thing goes farther out into the gulf, not that i want to see anyone else get hurt, flooding or what ever, but i am SO not ready for this thing. i just hope if we get any of this it's just rain....

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well ISAAC is bearing down on south FLORIDA miami is getting rain from the outer rings now, tampa is getting some rain too but not must yet, we are cloudy here and should be getting rain later on today.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hope thats all i loose....i hope that our birds will be safe and us too, but if we have to run , what can i do right.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well its 2:42 and we are now getting the first rain bands from ISAAC. alot of wind and some rain, its calming down now but another string is right behind it :)

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
well its 2:42 and we are now getting the first rain bands from ISAAC. alot of wind and some rain, its calming down now but another string is right behind it :)
You are going to be okay, it is moving out into the gulf to the WEST, so most of florida is okay. :)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the pic's i love the beach too..SKYEKING what beach is that? yeah right now we are getting light rain and a little wind.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
thanks for the pic's i love the beach too..SKYEKING what beach is that? yeah right now we are getting light rain and a little wind.
It's natures way of giving you new subjects to paint/sketch. Do the storm, throw in some pigeons fighting to get home, voila, new art for sale. :D

Stay safe, keep your birds dry, and let us know how things progress for you!

Great pictures Treesa.

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
Yes, those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
9:18 p.m. its a very light rain now, i think we are gonna be ok, looks like it is moving farther west adn will probly turn north.

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
I'm glad you are all enjoying the ocean pics. It really is quite beautiful on a stormy day.

That is Melbourne/Indialantic beach.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey i got a few of our birds from down there :) well the rain is here ISAAC is going west. our birds are not happy, threy are sad, to much rain, they stay inside :( poor kids

1 - 16 of 16 Posts