Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
these is a video of my prized birds they belong to me from my dads friend who bought them from over seas the first ones are turkish birs and the black one and one are iraqi birds the y fly 8+ hr and tumble the iraqi ones and i am willing to bet on em
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6YGMuYKYbo
more to vedios coming soon

·
Registered
328 Posts
Kinda crazy the way they hold thier wings. Is the booted look more the norm than a muff? Nice looking birds. What do they do in the air?
I was holding some orientals for a friend of mine. They hold thiers way down. I am considering getting a few of them. They fly mostly in groups of 3-7 birds. Most of the guys I know fly no more than ten and complain they still break up.

yits

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Hasseian, are those "miskis" the light brown chested ones?

Nice looking birds. I'm not a fan of reds and blacks, but I love miskis :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'll call them beautiful! Nice video-majestic looking birds and nice looking family! I've heard that in the evening everyone flies their birds and it's a great sight to see. I'm wondering why you don't have any shakhsharli's as they are also very proud and noble looking birds. Maybe you don't like them?

·
Registered
30 Posts
These Are Turkİsh Sİvas Breed They Are Not From Iraq ...they Fly That Many Hours I Know That ,it Is Very Hard To Fİnd Them Even Here In Turkey...

Iraqie Birds Has Dİffrent Coloratİons...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts