Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would have thought that two babies could hatch out of the same egg. Has anyone else ever had this happen?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am at work, I cant take any pictures right now. What kind of pictures do you want? You dont believe that two babies hatched out of the same one egg? Preposterous....:eek:

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
I am at work, I cant take any pictures right now. What kind of pictures do you want? You dont believe that two babies hatched out of the same one egg? Preposterous....:eek:
I don't know, some eggs do have a double yolk, but most don't hatch, I read online a guy had a budgie egg(one) and have had two that did hatch out and they were just alike, like twins....so it would be a first here I think and very very rare.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look at your calendar.....:D............have a great day!:p

LittleJohn

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
BWahahahahahahahahahahahaha
now thats a GOOOD one!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
hahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!

~F.f~

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
OK. Ya got me too!!.............LOL
When I had the time, I intended to try to explain that it's virtually impossible that two babies could grow full size and survive in one egg and how the parents probably dropped the other egg shell somewhere and you didn't see it.....blah, blah, blah............LOL
Lord, I've been had..............:eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was gonna keep it on a roll, but I just couldn't do it....didn't wan't anger involved....but it woulda been pretty fun to see where it went. Hope you had a good laugh anyhow. That's the only one I pulled all day....I am losing my touch...:D

·
Registered
265 Posts
yeah, I got sucked in too - but then, in my defence, the date here in Oz is April 2nd, so my radar has gone down; truth be told, I'm gullible enough to believe most things though. Good gag!:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts