Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A freind of mine passed and I inhearted his loft. I gave away some of his breaders and keep a few. His race team I gave to a young boy that has always been interested in pigeons and all I have left is the Enikon clock that I would like to sell:(

·
Registered
419 Posts
Market is what it is now, racing pigeons themselves are not selling. I am not trying to talk you down, get what you can. Sorry for the loss of your friend, only the best of my friends will get my birds, so I only think you were a good one. Jim

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
Crab shrapel--Just keeping pigeons is Expensive---Racing them in the 21st century is VERY Expensive.
Pigeons + feed + club dues + training costs + shipping costs and don't forget you will need a clock and medications and extra birds for feeding Hawks. I don't have enough fingers to add all these numbers.
Just another reason us older flyers living on fixed incomes no longer Race.

·
Registered
260 Posts
A freind of mine passed and I inhearted his loft. I gave away some of his breaders and keep a few. His race team I gave to a young boy that has always been interested in pigeons and all I have left is the Enikon clock that I would like to sell:(
I am sorry for your lost. We are interested on buying your clock. we need to have one more unikon clock for our new flyer so he can compete this old bird season. I send you a PM

·
Registered
1 Posts
is it still available, what does it come with, antenna, power supply, datalogger, module
any extra cables, what are you asking for it, and do you know how old it is.

thanks
Sonny c.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all of the intertest on the clock. I have made a deal to sell it but if for some unforeseen reason it fall through I will let you know.
HAPPY FLYING!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering if you still have the Unikon clock. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts