Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a unikon clock for sale due to getting out of the sport. Im asking $680. its 2 years old. i have also changed the battery for this clock already also. the only thing missing on this clock is the power supply but you can buy this on cbspigeon.com. It is $50 for it. But i will throw in 37 electronic bands in for free to replace the power supply that i losted. The value of the bands are $83 so you will save more money on it. If you decide to buy a brand new clock and bands it will cost you more than $1000. if you are interested let me know

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a unikon clock for sale due to getting out of the sport. Im asking $680. its 2 years old. i have also changed the battery for this clock already also. the only thing missing on this clock is the power supply but you can buy this on cbspigeon.com. It is $50 for it. But i will throw in 37 electronic bands in for free to replace the power supply that i losted. The value of the bands are $83 so you will save more money on it. If you decide to buy a brand new clock and bands it will cost you more than $1000. if you are interested let me know
I would like to know if you would send me or call me and give me your phone number so i call talk to about your clock? My phone number is 404-276-4801 and my email address is [email protected]

Thank you
Paul Coleman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.