Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow pigeon fanciers! I race with the United Pigeon Club formerly known as the Asian Pigeon Club. We fly with the Heartland Federation from the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin area. My club is going to have an auction in a few weeks. The goal of the auction is to raise money to help new and young fliers in our club compete. Many young pigeon enthusiasts in the Twin Cities area are new and excited about racing pigeons. However, when the cost of racing comes up, those same enthusiasts often turn away. We, as a club, would like to provide new fliers with a electronic clock so that they can compete the first year. And the next year, the fliers can save money to purchase their own electronic clocks. The way the auction would work is that when you donate a bird, you will not ship the bird directly to us. Instead, the bird will be put on ipigeon and if someone bids on it, the proceeds will go to the United Pigeon Club.

Please contact me if you want more information or would like to donate a bird. Thank you all!

·
Banned
57 Posts
hey dude! its me from ph. sup man didnt know you race pigeons too. lol! me i dont but i just got a pair from my cousin vang and they seem interesting. i want to raise more but not interested in racing at the moment. but hey, maybe later we can trade birds you think?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Chou. I appreciate your generosity. As of right now, the club officers are going over the final details on how the auction will go. I will definitely keep you in the loop.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Well the auction seems to be up now. Nice Looking pigeons Kah-El. I C BBcdon Put up a bid :) Good Luck Guys. Hope all the plans in the Club Goes as Planned and you are very successful in your Journey!!!!!! Peace.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts